Monday 30 July 2012

Big Day...

I submitted my application form for my Visa and I had my interview with the Italian Embassy today.  I  had all my documents in place and part of that was having booked my 1st nights accommodation in Rome.  I have been searching for "affordable" accommodation because I am on a budget, but I have found it quite overwhelming because I guess you don't really know what you getting into.  My first attempt was a bit dismal.  Thank goodness I found true reviews and images on the TripAdvisor.  I am so glad I stumbled across TripAdvisor.  A friend on Istagram advised it, so I downloaded the App for my iPad and iPhone but hadn't had a chance to use it properly yet.  Well I am using it now... so I did managed to find a sweet affordable place about 400m from the Vatican City with good enough reviews.  The most important thing about it if nothing else is that it's clean.  Now I just have to book my few days after Orvieto.  My Visa should take between 7 and 10 days to come through.  So I just have to wait now... I have some other things to get through the list for this week... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment