Wednesday 11 July 2012

Funding...

So I got paid today for Sweet Willow and I am so excited because this is going straight to my Italy kity.  There are also a few things that I have been wanting to sell 2nd hand and today I got my butt into gear and placed my ads.  Trusting they will sell quickly.

Today I also started at a new client.  My committment to help pay for my trip and help contribute to my family's sacrifice for me doing something so extravagant.  This doesn't come without it's challenges.  With so much time out of the studio - means I will have to be seriously making and stealing time to paint and keep my supply and stock growing.  With my routine being a little better organised, I do believe I will be okay.

I am finding as I take steps towards Italy... Italy is taking steps towards me.

No comments:

Post a Comment