Tuesday 28 August 2012

More steps...

Today I not only paid the balance of my course {yipppppeeeee} but I also booked my local flights to catch my connecting flights in Johannesburg.  I don't have much left to do on my list.  I need to do a packing run and I would also like to book my tourist tickets into the Vatican City and other popular sites.  I am also starting to work through my expenses list - things I know I have to pay for before I get there.  For example I know how much it costs to get from the Airport to Orvieto and back, how much my accommodation is going to cost etc.  So that way I will have a better idea of how much Euro's I will need.  Other than that, I think I am done with my "check list".  I can't think of anything else to do.  I just trust I have done everything that I need to but right now it feels right and good.  Again - I seriously can't believe how incredibly wonderful everything has gone!  I am totally overwhelmed by this goodness today!

No comments:

Post a Comment