Tuesday 28 August 2012

A delightful turn of events...

While I was journaling this morning I got this very exciting message from JennyLee...


I found a place! I'm staying in an apartment that overlooks the Trevi Fountain. It was reasonably priced and looks comfortable. If you are you are interested you are more than welcome to stay with me.   Here's a link to see the apartment:   http://mobile.vrbo.com/239729#_propertyDetails_0

I have so much to do to get ready but I'm so excited I'm having a hard time getting anything done.

Talk to you soon,
Jenny

So after much corresponding today with the owner of the apartment and JennyLee - we are sharing a small apartment over looking the Trevi Fountain.  I am rather excited about joining up with Jennylee which means we are 20 mins away from Renee and Lorraine and we can all meet up for supper on Saturday night and Jenny and I can get back safely.  We have been warned against walking alone in the evenings.  It also means we can all travel up to Orvieto together on the Sunday.
 
I have been overwhelmed with excitement about our trip today.  I think Jenny's excitement this morning was contagious.  Too excited for words!!!

 
Views from the Apartment
 

No comments:

Post a Comment