Wow - this is quite a bit of physical labour!!! But I am up for the task. Silly me - I thought I would waltz into the consulate and pay for my visa, get my passport stamped and voila. You can see I haven't travelled for a while... a long while. There are procedures madam... So I have a bit of a checklist and I am slowly working my way through it. Good thing I phoned first.
I have already accomplished some tasks today...
1. Proof of employment, that I am in fact returning home ;-) [check]
2. Proof of transport (copy of my ticket) [check]
3. Proof of accommodation [requested]
4. Proof of funds [Monday]
5. Proof of Travel Insurance [check]
6. Proof of residency - that I actually live in Cape Town. [check]
7. Photo's x2 [check]
I have to book my 1st nights accommodation before I can do my online visa application form. I have a few options of which I will narrow down this weekend.
I have my appointment early next week.