Friday 13 July 2012

A weighty day...

So in one week I have overcome two of my major obstacles... my passport and airticket.  Now that I have both in my hands, I am feeling oddly exhausted.  It feels like I have been holding my breath for weeks.  It feels weighty.  Huge.  I think right now it's feeling a bit bigger than me.  I am really going and now that I can say that out loud, it's overwhelming me a little.

Maybe I am feeling overwhelmed because although I have accommplished much the past few weeks and the most amazing things have happened, I still have a way to go.  And I know the 11 weeks ahead of me won't be without it's challenges and hard work.  My next obstacle is applying for my visa which I will probably do in the next week or two.  And then the biggest of all my obstacles is accummulating the balance of my funding.  It is going to be extremely tight.  It's feeling just a tad daunting today.  I am not waiving in my faith that sometimes it's in the stepping out and the risking that great things happen. By no means, am I taking this lightly, what I have asked from my family from a financial point of view and a time point of view and I think I am just feeling the weightiness of that today.

No comments:

Post a Comment