Saturday 14 July 2012

What a great letter...

I just dropped this note on Google Group...

On 7/13/2012 6:14 PM, Jeanne-Marie Webb wrote:
Hey guys - I booked my tickets today and I get my flight schedule tomorrow.  I think today more than any other day - its feeling more real.  I still have away to go on my obstacle's list but still trusting that it will all come together beautifully.  I also wanted to say that Misty, Renee and Jenny I have been following you on Instagram and Facebook and I operate under the name of "flowrsinherhair" - just so you know we are one in the same.  Looking forward to meeting you in person and meeting you, Kristi and Bill!
Have a splendid weekend.
Jeanne-Marie aka Flowrsinherhair


And I received this lovely note back this morning...

On 7/14/2012 2:21am, Bill Steiner wrote:

Flowersinherhair. Ok, there is simply no way that you can't not make it. Flowersinherhair. I love it. We will see you in Orvieto for sure. Abbracci a tutti! Bill

I didn't know what "Abbracci a Tutti" meant - so I Googled it and it means 'Hugs to you and yours"...  Thank you Bill!

No comments:

Post a Comment