Sunday 16 September 2012

Planning my route...

I spent a few hours this afternoon, working out my route and itinerary for Italy. I managed to figure out where I am staying and how to get there from the airport and the costs involved. It's been troubling me a little bit that it felt so open ended but I feel much better now that I have a vague idea of where I am actually going.  Rome is so big and there is so much to see, I dare say you could spend weeks there and still not see everything.  I have had to narrow it down in terms of dreams being fulfilled {Vatican/Sistine Chapel} etc.  I printed off all my maps and worked out where everything is in vacinty of where we are staying and I also did some research of what things will be like at that time of year etc.  I learnt a lot today.
Next step... trial packing my bags...
 



No comments:

Post a Comment